Today is the beginning of week six of this pregnancy. I have my second blood test today and I am nervous. I will know my numbers tomorrow so it will be a long 24+ hours. So far, I have experienced far more nausea this pregnancy, so I am hoping that is a sign that baby is still growing.
I passed milestone one on Saturday. Sapphire stopped growing at 5w5d which was Saturday for this baby. Now I need good beta results from today's blood test. The next milestone will be to see the heartbeat and make sure baby is measuring the right size. That is a week from tomorrow.
I don't know if I will ever fully relax, but getting past my loss milestone of 7w5d on the 28th will be a step in the right direction. For now, all I can do is keep trying myself that this is a different baby and enjoy being pregnant.
I passed milestone one on Saturday. Sapphire stopped growing at 5w5d which was Saturday for this baby. Now I need good beta results from today's blood test. The next milestone will be to see the heartbeat and make sure baby is measuring the right size. That is a week from tomorrow.
I don't know if I will ever fully relax, but getting past my loss milestone of 7w5d on the 28th will be a step in the right direction. For now, all I can do is keep trying myself that this is a different baby and enjoy being pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment