Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Great Couple of Days

Today was a great day! I got to see my baby through an ultrasound and both see and hear the heartbeat. The heartbeat was 143 bpm which is wonderful! It was a little flicker on the screen. Although my little one was measuring slightly behind (6w5d instead of 7w2d), the ultrasound technician thought everything was normal. Now we just need a little growth spurt. Yeah! I am so happy. Hearing the heartbeat made me cry! It was the most amazing sound that I have ever heard.

Yesterday was my first OB appointment and I love my doctor's office. They seem to care so much more than Dr. L did. I have already been to the office 4 times and they gave me a whole bag of goodies including a book, a journal and some magazines. I am so happy that I made the switch. I know I am getting much better care!

No comments:

Post a Comment