I signed onto Facebook this afternoon and was hit with my friend's post that she is expecting her second child on February 5th. It hit me like a ton of bricks. She is 10 weeks along and it made me tear up, even though I am pregnant! I hope for her sake nothing goes wrong, but announcing before her first trimester ends is risky. I think I am nervous for her and anxious for myself. She is 35 so definitely younger than me and there is less risk of a loss. I just know I won't even think about announcing before week 12, and probably later than that! All I know is that I WANT to be able to announce because that means baby is healthy and growing.
I really want this to be my take home baby and the anxiety comes in waves. One minute I am excited and thankful for every little symptom (like heavier boobs). But I can't help thinking about Sapphire. I lost him or her 5 months ago today. I know this is a different baby, but I am scared. I really want to be a mom and so keep telling my little lucky charm to grow, grow, grow. I am trying to remain positive. Right now I am pregnant and I am so thankful for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment