Today is the beginning of week 7 and an important week for me. I have my first official OB appointment tomorrow and then the 1st ultrasound on Wednesday. Baby is the size of a blueberry.
I woke up this morning at 4AM a little freaked out because week 7 was my loss week with Sapphire. The actual milestone will be Saturday (7w5d) so I just need to make it through the week. I can tell it is going to be a struggle this week. I keep telling myself that this little one is growing strong and I will see a heartbeat on Wednesday. I am so anxious to see my little one and so nervous at the same time.
Of course every little twinge (I've had several pains in my left side today) or lack of symptom is making me nervous. I know I must stay positive, but it is so hard. I wish I could go back to the blissful oblivion women without losses have about pregnancy.
One of the ladies I know from The Bump lost her little one today. She saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks and today there was none at 9 weeks. It is so sad and so unfair and just makes me angry! She had the same due date for her first loss as Sapphire (9/21/12), but was due in February this time. I cannot believe how much this sucks for her and pray it does not happen to me.
Back to saying my mantra - lucky charm is growing strong and I will see a heartbeat! This is my rainbow baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment