I just went on Facebook and was looking through a group of fellow teachers I met last summer on a seminar in Montana. One of the girls posted there about the fact that she is having a baby in September. That hit me like a punch in the gut. I should be saying, "Me too..." but instead I have tears welling up in my eyes. I would be 18 weeks on Sunday and finding out the gender soon (if not already), but instead I am hoping we time it right this cycle and maybe I get to start over with the pregnancy journey. This sucks!
There was a post on The Bump about a girls who was whining and complaining about being 7 weeks pregnant and so over it. She said it was the hardest thing she had ever done - really? Try losing your baby! Why is it that some women have to announce every ache and pain of their pregnancy? What about those of us who don't have children, but want them. Don't you think we would happily have aches and morning sickness in exchange for a healthy baby.
The girl on The Bump lost her 5th baby. I was so sad for her because I know she is just like me and wants a take home baby. I was really hoping this was her time. It is so unfair that some women who don't even want kids can get pregnant so easily, while there are good women who want children and can't have them. And then there is that woman complaining about a little morning sickness. Really?
No comments:
Post a Comment