Today was my 41st Birthday....how did that happen? I was just 37! How did all those years go so fast that I am now 41. It can't be right....I sure don't feel that age. I feel like I am still in my mid-30s.
I finally had the chance to tell one of my close friends (actually a guy) ....he asked me directly about how we were on the baby making.....so I told him about my loss.....and it felt good....like a weight was lifted by the secret I was carrying. I did not cry....so that is a plus. He told me about one of my other friends who had also had a miscarriage, but that I was not aware of. There are still others I want to tell, but they were not at my birthday celebration, so it will have to wait. I don't think email or even a phone call is how I want to tell them.
No comments:
Post a Comment