Friday, October 12, 2012

Week 18 - Sweet Potato

We have made it to 18 weeks and I really look pregnant now instead of just like I have been putting on the pounds! My students still have not said a word, but I think it will be impossible to not notice now!


Baby is the size of a sweet potato now and is growing longer all the time. The Bump says she is kicking, yawning, sucking her thumb, rolling around and even hiccuping. I still only feel her a little and very infrequently. That should change in the next couple of weeks! At least I hope that I feel her kicks soon. My doctor said that I have an anterior placenta which means it is between me and the baby, so that usually makes it hard to feel and to find a heartbeat on a doppler. We have never had a problem finding her heartbeat though, so maybe I will feel her movements more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment