Friday, June 22, 2012

Reminders Everywhere

The nurse who did my annual exam on Tuesday is pregnant. At my appointment I saw a very pregnant woman dragging three young kids along with her. Today I had breakfast at Denny's and there was a table of girls sitting near by with a very young baby. They looked to be barely 20. They spoke baby talk the whole time and even the waitress gushed over the infant. Then I go to have blood drawn and there is a lady breastfeeding in the waiting room. Seriously universe - do you really have to keep reminding me that I should be pregnant and almost to my 3rd trimester?

Instead, I sit here typing and feeling sorry for myself and all my fellow TTCAL ladies. One girl just had her 6th loss. How can people honestly believe that is God's plan? How can anyone tell her it was meant to be - 6 times!!! Why was it meant to be that my own baby did not live? Why am I not the mother I want to be?

After I wrote the first two paragraphs, I went shopping and everywhere I turned there was a baby stroller and I saw one more pregnant woman. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment