Saturday, August 10, 2013
18 Months Ago
I just realized that today marks 1.5 years since we lost our first baby. How time has flown. I have a beautiful daughter to hold in my arms and kiss. I know that I would not have her if Sapphire had lived and yet I still get sad thinking about my loss. A girl that I met through the after loss boards just posted that she is having another miscarriage. She has conceived 5 babies and has 1 living. It is just so unfair how many women have lost babies or can't even conceive. I cringe when I hear people talk about how it just isn't in Gods plan. I highly doubt that God would want anyone to suffer as much as some of these women have suffered. I know I count every day with my sweet girl and absolute blessing and thank Sapphire for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment