Friday, September 28, 2012

Week 16 - Avocado

I can't believe another week has past and here we are at 16 weeks! This next week will be very exciting as we get to see baby again on an ultrasound. I go back to my Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist for the anatomy scan and a possible amnio depending on how the scan goes. Hopefully we can find out what baby is so I can stop using the term "it." Then on Thursday, I will have my regular OB appointment. This week, I have begun to really feel the baby, particularly at night when watching TV. It feels like waves in my tummy. My bump is filling out more all the time. Here is a photo I took today and for the first time I see a bump rather than just heaviness. Of course, I took the photo with an avocado to show the size of baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment