I am way behind in posting as I am almost 15 weeks. Life has gotten very busy with work and Toastmasters and everything I have going on. Yesterday I got the best news in the world - that my new odds for this baby having a trisomy are 1 in 10,000!!! I am so happy and relieved about this! I had a feeling that all would work out, but the worrier in me was trying to work out the what if side of the equation. Thankfully I do not have to.
Now that I am into the 2nd trimester, my nausea has been replaced with strong headaches. Almost daily I have one, but certain days like today are much worse. Over the weekend, I had a headache for at least 24 hours!
We finally announced on Facebook and the response has been overwhelming - more than 100 comments and over 125 likes....some from the same people as the comments, but many only pressed the like button! Here is the announcement!

No comments:
Post a Comment