Today is the start of week nine and baby is the size of an olive! Today s/he is officially a fetus instead of an embryo! Yeah! I am shocked that I have made it to my 3rd month - and very happy! Today is bittersweet because I am thrilled that my little lucky charm is growing and doing well, but it is also exactly 6 months since I lost Sapphire.
I am not doing a very good job with this blog as most of what I have to say, I write in my journal to Lucky Charm. My next appointment is August 22nd and I really hope that I can hear the heartbeat using a doppler. Its been a long two weeks since the last appointment and I still have about 2 to go!
School starts next week and I am nervous - mostly about feeling well and not hungry all the time. Fortunately the first two days are minimum days so I am done at 12:22. Friday will be the true test working from 7:30-2:30...and then we have a wedding to go to at 5:00. I have a feeling I will be very tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment